Clearer Audio

giggsy1977

Jul 27, 2007
Visit site
Hello everyone. Compliments of the season to you.

I just wanted to share my experience of dealing with Clearer Audio with you.

I emailed them on 28th December and received an automated response (I wasn't expecting a reply by the way!) informing me that the offices were closed.

I was then pleasantly surprised to get a response from Darren answering my query.
After a couple more emails from myself I ended up placing an order from the Clearance section of the website for a 3.5m Copper Line Mains Cable. Good price btw!

I then realised after placing the order that I had not provided all the necessary information and emailed Darren again. He responded within 20 minutes and informed me he would amend my order. My cable has been posted out this afternoon and I await its arrival so I can tidy up my system.

Darren was efficient and knowledgeable in his responses and that impressed me greatly.

I don't work for Clearer Audio by the way and have complimented others on service before, but I think it's good to share this info as reading the forums gave me confidence in the company and that's a good thing to have when you can't visit a company personally.

Anyway, just wanted to say thanks Darren - keep up the good work.

Regards,

Giggsy

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
I wholeheartedly agree with you, and have been happy to recommend Darren and his products/service on here regularly.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts