Classical . . . Kiri

CJSF

May 25, 2011
Visit site
CJSF said:
Pic on next post . . .

No pic on the first post, it is so frustrating!!!

Ah well, as repoted on a previous thread, my perception on the Classical music sceen has changed dramaticaly, thanks to the abilities of the retipped Sumiko. Sorted all the classical LP's in my collection, represents just over 10% of my total album count, in there is a bit of opera . . . always thought opera was a step to far for me?

Well this one came to the surface in my classical sort out, one I inherited from my late Father:

th2.jpg

Wow, what have I been missing, on the K-tel label, released in 1988, not a label I have given much credit to, although I have a John Williams on a K-tel album that is suprisingly good?

Great stuff, I must give some credit to the retip, Kiri does give it some welly at the high end, the FG II simple sailed through, not missing a beat. As mentioned before the rest of the system simply steps up to the plate and delivers . . . I am realy looking forwad to giving the rest of my classical collection a spin, a few more opera offereings in there, from dad . . . ;)

I'm adding to it, ordered two from the 'Tacet label' all valve recordings yesterday, 'Best of 2008' and 'Best of 2009' Classical samplers, cant wait to hear what the 'all valve sound' is like?

Anyone else appreciating classical and opera . . . what should I be looking for ????

CJSF

PS, looks like a pic., can be added now under 'edit'?

TRENDING THREADS