Cases for the iPod Touch....

Blainetoner

Feb 5, 2008
Visit site
Hi People, Does anyone have the belkin chocolate leather case for their touch?? Is it anygood, well made, treaty feeling?? Have seen it for a tenner on ebay and am tempted to get one. B

A

Anonymous

Haven't seen or tried that case but can highly recommend those from Beyza cases.

http://www.beyzacases.com/cat_apple_ipod_touch_cases.cfm

Don't have an ipod touch but have one of their cases for my phone and it is exceptional. Really well made, well packaged and only took a couple of days from ordering to delivery. Slightly more that £10 (range from $30 - $60USD so ~£20 upwards) but really good quality leather and design.

Have also heard good things about the following brands so might be worth checking them out.

Vaja Cases - Expensive but look really good!

http://www.vajacases.com/home/home_en.html

Piel Frama - rubbish website but nice looking cases.

http://www.pielframa.com/cases_ipod_touch.htm

Food for thought hopefully, with such a nice player surely it deserves a nice case!

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
I use this. More of a skin than a case but been using for four months now and not one scratch or blemish (and I carry my Touch around in my pocket with my phone and sometimes keys). I prefer the skin as it keeps the Touch skinny - one if it's best features IMO!

A

Anonymous

I also have not seen the case in question, but I am well pleased with the EzGear ExView that I bought for around £29. It's basicaly a leather wallet - I keep my 'one to one' card there, and any notes if I'm feeling flush - which can be opened up and propped on one side for viewing.(Google it as my explanation is c**p).

It comes with a clear plastic screen protector which certainly protected the Touch, but after 3 mths the protector itself looked a bit worn so, like the Prof, went for the Invisible Shield but screen only (about £3 less and 3 x less application hastle - check out the YouTube videos first!!).

IMO EzView plus Invisible Shield is about as good as you can get - just not for £10 though.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Boom tish!
emotion-19.gif

Good evening, Mr E!

[PS - I've had a leather Belkin iPod case for three years - it's travelled everywhere with me and still looks in tip-top condition]

A

Anonymous

[quote user="Andrew Everard"]
I still find it hard to make any kind of a case for the iPod Touch

[/quote]

Buy a case Mr E. Anyway Blue Peter has not been the same since Connie left.

Now you (and Clare) will have time to look at my DAB radio question!!

A

Anonymous

All the cases i saw (incl the Belkin) looked a bit tacky or had stitch marks all over. So I got a case from www.senacases.com - incredible quality and design. Its soft interior even cleans off my finger prints every time it goes back in the case.

A

Anonymous

Check out the one at DLO.com-it's kind of rubbery, has storage for your ear buds, and a protective film for your screen-brilliant-case closed.......oh dear....

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts