Can you recommend a Nina Simone album?

gbhsi1

Mar 5, 2008
Visit site
She has a wonderful voice and this is what music is all about, listening to artists that I probably would not have listened to when I was younger so I'm discovering music (even thought some tracks of Nina like I feel good are known worldwide etc) all the time! can you recommend some of her great albums please?

gbhsi1

Mar 5, 2008
Visit site
'Feeling good' is the name of the track not 'I feel good' as I have mentioned above. Also well known 'I put a spell on you'

hammill

Mar 20, 2008
Visit site
We have a compilation - Nina Simone Gold, which is very good. 38 tracks double cd. You can get it on Amazon second hand for £2.24 including postage. Includes feeling good, I've put a spell on you and My Baby Just Cares For Me

gregvet

Dec 24, 2008
Visit site
Her first three albums here for only £3.99 delivered. Her early stuff was some of her best (so I am told, not heard everything so cant say first hand! )

Nine Simone Box Set

cant go wrong with that surely, and has the wonderful 'my baby just cares for me' on it!

Sorry I'm a bit late with the comments ......... working nights!

As a taster I would recommend 'The Very Best of....' and on vinyl 'At Town Hall' or 'At the Village Gate'

Oh, and just being pedantic you should have said 'she had a wonderful voice', and you would indeed be correct!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts