Cambridge Audio 540r upgrade to Denon AVR 1910?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
hi there,

i currently have a CA 540r av receiver (version 2) and i use it both for surround sound movies (5.1) and as an amp for my loudspeakers (fed by external DAC when listening to music though)

for the most part i'm very happy with the sound i get, but i'd quite like to upgrade my AVR to one that can handle HD audio codecs, it seems kinds of a waste to have all these juicy HD audio tracks on my blu rays and not be able to use them!

i know that the Denon AVR 1910 has received some pretty amazing reviews from this site, so that seems like a good choice, and you can get them pretty darn cheap at the moment

I've also seen that for the most part CA's stuff seems to get good but not great reviews (especially on here) but elsewhere I've read that CA's stuff is among the best at lower budgets. So I am just wondering if anyone could confirm that the denon would be a definite upgrade in sound quality over my current AVR

thanks,

Nick

A

Anonymous

Much appreciated. I was fairly confident it would be anyway, just wanted to check to avoid disapointment

thanks,

Nick

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts