admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Could someone point me in the right direction of what cables I need please.

I have a PX80, Sky HD, DMR EX77, an old Panasonic amplifier that will be ungraded when I have the funds, and Q Acoustics QAV system (not received yet).

The cables to the rear speakers will require about 9m each, the subwoofer 5m. And do I use same cabling for front speakers under TV? Sky and DVD player are connected via HDMI.

I also ask that you be as specific as possible and tell me where each cable needs to go.
You see it's either this or my husband has "some cable in the garage that will do the trick"!! Thank you.

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="Moosive"]You see it's either this or my husband has "some cable in the garage that will do the trick[/quote]

What good husband doesn't?! I buy all my cables from here. I'm guessing the QAV comes with its own cable, but also accepts standard speaker cable in which case QED Silver Anniversary might be a worthwhile upgrade. If it does come with cable, I'd try this first and see if you're happy with it or not. Perhaps the WHF team can comment on whether new cable improved things significantly during their testing.

For the HDMI cables, I'm a big believer in the QED Qunex HDMI-P cable.

TRENDING THREADS