CA Azur 651 A

Blackdawn

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Hi, I can't see the 615A on the Richer Sounds website, can you even buy it yet? Maybe in stores? I would expect it to be the same as the 650A but with the addition of the USB.

darrenconnor4

May 2, 2009
Visit site
I've recently bought 651A + C, they are hooked up to MA BX5s which are still running in and already they sing like an angel. Fantastic soundstage and handles complicated music really well.

I Love it

hortensio

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Nice to hear that.congratulations! Soundtsage is always one of CA azur strenghts. In terms of sound-quality, are the 651 a-c much better than 650a-c or they sound different??I mean, are they still "clinical" or "harsh" (as people tend to describe them)?

hortensio

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Nice to hear that.congratulations! Soundtsage is always one of CA azur strenghts. In terms of sound-quality, are the 651 a-c much better than 650a-c or they sound different??I mean, are they still "clinical" or "harsh" (as people tend to describe them)?

darrenconnor4

May 2, 2009
Visit site
I'm probably not the best person to ask as i'm a big fan on the CA sound. The 651 is certainly very detailed but not sure about harsh, it handles Bob Dylan very well when many other systems make you wince when listening to him.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts