Buying advice required.

LouisDobie1890s

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
Hi all. I am after a new tv and as I am tight with my money, I want to make sure I choose the right one and you're advice/experience is required. I am toying with the Samsung UE55F8000 and the Panasonic TX-L55WT65B. It won't be used as an everyday tv, I will use it for movies and gaming, however; I am interested in the range of apps and how it interacts with my S3 phone. You're thoughts please as I am nervous I will make a bad decision which is making me apprenhsive. :?

rocketrazor

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
LouisDobie1890s said:
Hi all. I am after a new tv and as I am tight with my money, I want to make sure I choose the right one and you're advice/experience is required. I am toying with the Samsung UE55F8000 and the Panasonic TX-L55WT65B. It won't be used as an everyday tv, I will use it for movies and gaming, however; I am interested in the range of apps and how it interacts with my S3 phone. You're thoughts please as I am nervous I will make a bad decision which is making me apprenhsive. :?
One of the forum members, oldboy, has the samsung you mention and is impressed with it. I think of the two I'd go for that one. Samsung seem the best for smart features at the mo as well.

No idea about the phone though, sorry.

Be careful of the arc stand as well!

Make sure you demo both though, that's a must

Good luck

T

theflyingwasp

Hi there

Just looked at the reviews of both those sets you mentioned .out of the 2 I'd be going for the samsung.check out the review of the panasonic on the digital verses website the picture quality lets it down.

As for the apps that come with tvs nowadays I haven't been that impressed ,it's all the same YouTube ,Netflix,bbciplayer etc with internet browser .

I have the samsung s3 aswell and if I want to watch a video from my phone on my tv I start the video on my phone and there's a small icon in the corner of my screen that I press and it comes up on the tv,my tv has built in wifi tho,you may have to shell out extra for the samsung dongle.

TRENDING THREADS