Bluetooth headphones recommendations??

Atmosfan

Dec 28, 2015
Visit site
Hello!

I'm looking into getting a new pair of Bluetooth headphones and have yet to find the perfect one! I thought I'd ask here for advice and help in finding one that matches my guidelines. A little background about me, I listen to a variety of music ranging from classic rock to hip hop. I've been using my sennheiser hd280 pros for many years now and want something a bit more portable. Here are the features I'm looking for.

things I need:

bluetooth, under $300, over ear, optional wire with mic and controls that work while headphone is powered off, controls on headphone, rechargeable battery, works with Apple iPod and iPhone, good sound quality with solid bass

things I want/prefer (don't need):

closed back, noise cancelling

I look forward to hearing any suggestions you all have! :)

sophie

Dec 28, 2015
Visit site
Atmosfan said:
Hello!

I'm looking into getting a new pair of Bluetooth headphones and have yet to find the perfect one! I thought I'd ask here for advice and help in finding one that matches my guidelines. A little background about me, I listen to a variety of music ranging from classic rock to hip hop. I've been using my sennheiser hd280 pros for many years now and want something a bit more portable. Here are the features I'm looking for.

things I need:

bluetooth, under $300, over ear, optional wire with mic and controls that work while headphone is powered off, controls on headphone, rechargeable battery, works with Apple iPod and iPhone, good sound quality with solid bass

Hi, my favorite is
Bluetooth Headphones QY8,Beyution V4.1 Bluetooth Wireless andLG Electronics Tone Pro HBS-750..you can find them here...http://www.best9reviews.com/best-wireless-headphones-for-2015-2016

hope that helps.

If you need more help you can tell me so.

:)

Atmosfan

Dec 28, 2015
Visit site
sophie said:
Atmosfan said:
Hello!

things I need:

Hi, my favorite is

Bluetooth Headphones QY8, Beyution V4.1 Bluetooth Wireless and LG Electronics Tone Pro HBS-750..you can find them here...http://www.best9reviews.com/best-wireless-headphones-for-2015-2016

hope that helps.

If you need more help you can tell me so.

:)

Hi Sophie,

thank you for taking the time to recommend some headphones. However, the specifications I said I need, I can't really budge. Only the beyutions were "over ear" although in the picture they looked small and kind of on ear. Also, after some more research they don't appear to have a cable with controls. Because my price range is high, I would like to look at something with better build and sound quality. Thank you for any future recommendations!

Atmosfan

Dec 28, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for that link! These headphones were near the top of my list and after some research, the customizability of the cable and ear pads have moved it to my top choice. Now to just test them out myself as the weight is just slightly concerning to me.

Vladimir

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
Well they carry the batteries, amplifier, receiver and are quality build, so the 292 grams is pretty light with those things considered. I have 300g+ wired cans with nothing but the drivers in them. My AKG K702 weigh 235g and they feel light to me. :)

dalethorn

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
Vladimir said:
Well they carry the batteries, amplifier, receiver and are quality build, so the 292 grams is pretty light with those things considered. I have 300g+ wired cans with nothing but the drivers in them. My AKG K702 weigh 235g and they feel light to me. :)

I found them light enough. What people complain about most with the v-modas (M100 and Wireless) is the earpads are too snug for a lot of people. If you find that to be the case, there are the larger XL pads, and they don't change the sound significantly.

Vladimir

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
V-MODA Wireless Audiophile Stereo Headphone review by Dale

BTW Sophie, it's obvious you are spaming with links to your Amazon store.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts