Bluetooth Audio Streaming from PC to Home Theather System

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi everyone! Can any1 help me stream my audio content via bluetooth from my pc to my home theather system? I have a Samsung HT-X710T. I can stream audio from my sony ericsson mobile via bluetooth but not from my pc using a usb doogle. The pc found my system and its already paired up with it.

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
Dante_hunter:Hi everyone! Can any1 help me stream my audio content via bluetooth from my pc to my home theather system? I have a Samsung HT-X710T. I can stream audio from my sony ericsson mobile via bluetooth but not from my pc using a usb doogle. The pc found my system and its already paired up with it.

The dongle is a physical device that holds your music files. However, the device that holds your music on your pc is software (I would imagine), like WMP, Itunes etc.,. You will need to check the settings on the software that you use. Obviously I am guessing here as you haven't given much detail.

A

Anonymous

My mistake ... I meant i have a bluetooth usb doogle. Im trying to stream music from my pc (using Itunes) going to my home entertainment system. I was hoping there would be an option in the preferences windows to select my audio output but i couldn't find any option. Someone mentioned usig Windows Media Encoder to 'broadcast' my music to my home entertainment system but im not quite familiar in using it.

A

Anonymous

This may be of interest to you, you can downlaod a trial version to see if it works, iTunes version 6.0.2 and higher is supported. It might only support A2DP headphones although you might be able pair your dongle with your Samsung as a Bluetooth stereo headset using this software.

Link - http://www.bluesoleil.com/life/index.asp?topic=bsmusic

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts