Blu ray upgrade?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I currently own a ps3 and i'm looking for a viable upgrade if there is one? Have the reviewers got an opinion on this? Sorry if i'm covering old ground here.

A

Anonymous

Yes, probably wise. Its not that i'm not happy with the ps3, its more the fact that i haven't been wowed by any of the images that its shown me, and i'm using a whf 5 star rated 1080p 50" plasma and i want to get the most from it that i possibley can. But i can't quite manage the £1000 pioneer player just yet.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
I'd steer clear of Sony Blu-ray players for the time being: the PS3 is as sophisticated as it gets.

By this time next week we'll have a review on-site of the new, Profle 2.0 Panasonic DMP-BD50, with tests to follow of the new kit from Pioneer, Denon and more.

Oh, and the next-gen Sony stuff. And Samsung. And Onkyo.

Hold out for a couple of months and you'll have far, far more upgrade choices.

A

Anonymous

you know a lot of folk knock the sony bdp300 but i love it

A

Anonymous

[quote user="Clare Newsome"]
I'd steer clear of Sony Blu-ray players for the time being: the PS3 is as sophisticated as it gets.

By this time next week we'll have a review on-site of the new, Profle 2.0 Panasonic DMP-BD50, with tests to follow of the new kit from Pioneer, Denon and more.

Oh, and the next-gen Sony stuff. And Samsung. And Onkyo.

Hold out for a couple of months and you'll have far, far more upgrade choices.
[/quote]
I look forward to hearing about the panasonic, am i right in thinking that it will be a high end model to retail around the £500 mark?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts