blu ray rentals

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
went in to blockbusters the other day to rent a blu ray and was pleasantly surprised; 3 quid for seven days last time iwent probably about 8 months ago i paid 4 quid for a dvd for 2 days ithought this time round it was going to be just as expensive. i know there are in the post rentals but at the mo just dont feel comfortable to do this just yet. shame there isn't a lot of choice though. i think this is good value if you dont want to subscribe to anything as to buy blu cheapest iv seen is 18 quid [for a decent film]

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
I know where you're coming from but signed up to Lovefilm the other day - whether DVD or Blu-Ray doesn't matter - games cost more though. Started off on the £7.99 a month rate which is 2 films at once, 4 per month. It's been a week and I think I could have had 3-4 films already! It really is a great way to hire films I think - just my recommendation.

Once my free trial runs out, I'll be upgrading to the 3 movies at once, unlimited number per month package, that's how impressed I am by it.

A

Anonymous

I think postal rental of dvd/blu ray is good thing, not only is the cost for the service very good, it also means I can catch up on titles I might have missed or want to see again.

John Duncan

Indeed, I chose blockbuster after a bit of investigation (there's a comparison here, which may or may not be up to date since somebody took over a lot of the smaller ones, I forget who), and have the unlimited three-at-a-time deal for 15 quid a month or something. Turnaround time is great, and I've been reasonably lucky with getting my priorities up front (though 'Michael Clayton' has been sitting stubbornly at the top for a while). Even better idea with BluRay, if you ask me, where the price of buying would stop me from watching anything out of the ordinary.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts