Best headphones for bass $100 or under

tomhardwick

Nov 16, 2016
Visit site
Glad you know that any headphones above $100 is worthless unless you're an audiophile. Under $100 I would suggest you buy Skullcandy Crusher Headphones. This is their most popular headphones in the range. XTreme XPlosivs will be also the best bet under $50. Here in this blog post, he's put in a good effort to compile huge list of headphones for bass and its reviews - http://www.head-fi.org/t/716711/the-hardest-hitting-headphones-are-the-extreme-bass-club They review it and publish the reviews unlike most of the shallow affiliate reviews on the internet. I would suggest you search for some of the threads for good reviews. Yes! As I mentioned the Crusher headphones can be for your cravings.

dalethorn

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
tomhardwick said:
Glad you know that any headphones above $100 is worthless unless you're an audiophile. Under $100 I would suggest you buy Skullcandy Crusher Headphones. This is their most popular headphones in the range. XTreme XPlosivs will be also the best bet under $50. Here in this blog post, he's put in a good effort to compile huge list of headphones for bass and its reviews - http://www.head-fi.org/t/716711/the-hardest-hitting-headphones-are-the-extreme-bass-club They review it and publish the reviews unlike most of the shallow affiliate reviews on the internet. I would suggest you search for some of the threads for good reviews. Yes! As I mentioned the Crusher headphones can be for your cravings.

http://dalethorn.com/Headphone_Volume_Hearing_Damage.txt

pi-electronics

Nov 14, 2016
Visit site
I notice there are many different brands of headphones with deep bass. I recommend you Piduet and Beats. As you know Beats become more famous when it appears in Apple Store and also the Piduet has the same quality as Beats with less expense.

You can take a look and figure this out. Just personal opinion.

insider9

pi-electronics said:
I notice there are many different brands of headphones with deep bass. I recommend you Piduet and Beats. As you know Beats become more famous when it appears in Apple Store and also the Piduet has the same quality as Beats with less expense.

Seriously, enough is enough

4th spammer in a thread started by spammers

dalethorn

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
insider9 said:
pi-electronics said:

Seriously, enough is enough

4th spammer in a thread started by spammers

The "piduet" isn't just here, it shows up on several other headphone forums too.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts