Best blu ray movies to watch

Aqua

May 9, 2014
Visit site
Apologys if this is in the wrong thread but which blu ray movies would be the best to

watch in blu ray and is there a forum or trusted reviewer of which I can look.

as I'm off to buy some new movies for my new plasma I am thinking the dark knight rises would be a good bet for a blu ray movie ??

Aqua

May 9, 2014
Visit site
Everything really ... I just love movies of all genre

I have just opened up my panasonic zt60 so wanna buy some blu rays

can't wait to start watching a few

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
I could reel off hundreds of films...

How about a few examples of your favourite movies from different genres, and why you like them? We can then recommend titles that are similar in content based on what you like. I could recommend something that I think is 5/5, but you may hate it!

Aqua

May 9, 2014
Visit site
David@FrankHarvey said:
I could reel off hundreds of films...

How about a few examples of your favourite movies from different genres, and why you like them? We can then recommend titles that are similar in content based on what you like. I could recommend something that I think is 5/5, but you may hate it!

i suppose I'm looking for a great picture to show off my tv .. I understand not all blurays are good and I think my first watch is the dark knight rises as I love that film and I hear it's a great picture quality on bluray too.. The blacks should be brilliant

Son_of_SJ

Sep 10, 2009
Visit site
Aqua, for some reason the forum won't let me quote from your first post, but you have indeed inadvertently placed this new thread in the wrong section of the forum, and in any case, as bigboss observes just before I came in, this recent thread exists in the Home Cinema section, where it should be:

http://www.whathifi.com/forum/home-cinema/best-bluray-discs

Perhaps the moderators could move this thread from "TVs and Projectors" to the "Home Cinema" section???

TRENDING THREADS