Best Blu-ray moments

Liam19

Jul 27, 2007
Visit site
A thread for mindless, sentimental gushing about how awesome 'the format' can be. Post whenever you've just watched a particular scene of a Blu-ray that has knocked your socks clean off.

Mine for the day - the desert attack scene early on in Valkyrie. Literally jumped out of my seat in fear, and then again with glee at the sound of planes tearing my living room to pieces!

Oh, and a relative oldie, The Patriot - you can feel every blow, every clang of sword metal between Gibson and Isaacs in the final battle.

Just one more, which has been mentioned elsewhere - Knowing. An absolutely dire film, but I'll credit it for the most visually and sonically impressive (not to mention downright scary) plane crash I've seen in a film.

sonycentre

May 30, 2009
Visit site
I think mine has to be i-robot stunning film in every sense,sound picture,stand out momet the tunnel chase brill.then the dark knight dolby true hd sound with the bat bike.then wanted pure popcorn fun with awesome sound,Yes knowing a great test disc with the plane crash blew me away lol i was in shock.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts