Best 55 inch TVs: the ultimate 55 inch 4K smart TVs

Ken Robbins

Jul 24, 2021
Visit site
Hi, can anyone recommend a 55 inch TV that won't break the bank, I have sky q and a boose sound system and a dad player that obviously needs connecting , looking for a really good picture quality

D

Deleted member 2457

Hi, can anyone recommend a 55 inch TV that won't break the bank, I have sky q and a boose sound system and a dad player that obviously needs connecting , looking for a really good picture quality
This one is a great TV at £1000 with discount code:

Mr. C Nation

Mar 21, 2020
Visit site
It bears repeating so I will. No TV should get a 5* rating if it cannot deliver the full range of content from the major content channels. To put 'lacks catch-up apps' and then give 5* is to entirely miss the point of a TV which has only one function - to deliver content.

TVs have no intrinsic value. They are simply devices to deliver content. No matter how thin, how deep the blacks, how 'engaging' the sound - if it won't deliver BBCiPlayer, for example - at least one * off. Actually, I'd give it no more than 2*.

"Fantastic technical achievment by XX but ineligable for our recomendations because it lacks major content providers"

Come on W.H-F. Rattle the lock of the 'lacks apps' mob'.

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS