Beo Vision 11 10.000$+ Any recommendations?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hey guys,

I'm new here, so let me introduce myself: My name is John, I am from Germany and by all means I am no expert at all regarding TVs and stuff. I guess that is why I am here :p

So, yesterday my dad showed me an offer which was made to him by Bang and Olufsen;) The end ammount was 20.000€, which is like 26.000$ ;)

Basically it containts 2 TVs, one for the living room, one for the bedroom ;)

1. Beo Vision 11 in 55 inch for 10.000 Euro

2.Beo Vision 11 in 40 inch for 6.000 Euro

So I was literally shocked when I saw how EXPENSIVE these TVs were, and as I am no expert, I thought I have to ask experts whether the 10.000 bucks are in any way justified or whether it is just a screw-up ;) So what do you guys think about the Beo Vision? If you had that kind of money, like 10.000 for one TV would you spend it for the Beo Vision 11 or for a different model? Is there like a brand new model coming out in spring? What about 4K, 8K and OLED what I kept reading about when I was trying to get into TVs and stuff^^ Hope you guys can help me out :)

Thanks in advance :)

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
youknowwhy said:
The end ammount was 20.000€, which is like 26.000$ ;)

Basically it containts 2 TVs, one for the living room, one for the bedroom ;)

1. Beo Vision 11 in 55 inch for 10.000 Euro

2.Beo Vision 11 in 40 inch for 6.000 Euro

I assume there is a bit more than just two TVs in this package.

10,000 Euros + 6000 Euros = 16,000 Euros

You said the 'end amount' was 20,000 Euros.

What is the extra 4000 Euros for?

A

Anonymous

Yeah, there is more:

The offer also included 2 Blu Ray Players from Panasonic DMP BBT 01 for like 390 Euro each, then the BEO 6 remote for 600 Euro, then a thing I dont know how to call it in english^^it is like the thing on which the tv stands and it has like an engine in it for 780 Euro, also two time for each TV, then there is Apple TV, then diffferent HDMI cables, then they charge you for building everything up, then there is Smart S Cam or something for 100 Bucks and so oin... And all this adds up to 20.000^^

If money was no object, I would definitely consider the Beo Vision. Apart from the picture quality itself, you're also paying for the superior components, design and class leading customer service. Sure you can get better picture for a lot less, but no one else (apart from Loewe) can offer the other aspects as B&O does.

Tonkerdog

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
I have a Beovision 10-46 mk 2, and the 11 is better than the 10 in all ways but to certain degrees. The picture is improved although only marginally, like the new Macs its slimmer but its the sound where it really trumps.

Once you consider that it has a built in receiver and a speaker setup that negates a proffesional sound bar, it doesn't seem as expensive as it might first appeal. For me it's the whole overall experience of having something that's so well engineered I can control the TV, PS3, Sky and Apple TV through one bombproof controller. No need for ugly AV receivers/Amplifiers and their associated wiring plus fantastic speakers, all in one beautiful package.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts