Bent stylus

Crispion

Feb 5, 2015
Visit site
Hi I recently had a disastrous mishap with my cartridge,I was trying to do some adjustment to my tone arm from under the plinth on my pioneer pl12d, which you can access from underneath by upstanding it and taking a panel off for access,well I thought I'd removed the stylus from the cartridge, but hadn't, well the deck lunged forward ,and when putting it back and checking everything I thought everything was ok until I noticed the stylus resembled "Larrssons" leg when he broke it, it didn't look pretty, well with a bit of twisting and turnin I've managed to bend it back to something like and it actually plays,but I've looked on other forums and all seem to say don't use it, so does anyone know,if it's possible to get a nagaoka mp110, stylus repaired,only I bet I've only play 2 dozens albums on it,,,,

thescarletpronster

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
You might be able to get it repaired, but would a decent repair job cost much less than the £65 for a new replacement stylus for the MP-110? I don't know the answer, but I'd suspect you wouldn't save that much versus a brand new stylus.

thescarletpronster said:
You might be able to get it repaired, but would a decent repair job cost much less than the £65 for a new replacement stylus for the MP-110? I don't know the answer, but I'd suspect you wouldn't save that much versus a brand new stylus.

thescarletpronster is quite correct. Its going to be cheaper to buy a new stylus.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts