Bel Canto equipment

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Anybody owned/tried Bel Canto equipment (particularly amplification)? I believe they're closely related to the guys at Moon.

I cant see any reviews in What HiFi, why is this?

SHAXOS

Feb 11, 2008
Visit site
Ha ha, Im reluctantly selling mine so its not exactly impartial advice: But for what its worth i love mine. Very "hi fi", clear, clean and controlled. 6moons did a review -

http://www.sixmoons.com/audioreviews/eone3/prepower.html

hope that helps.

A

Anonymous

Cheers Shaxos, thought you might say it was great
emotion-4.gif

To be fair, ive heard a lot of positive things about the Bel Canto range, particularly from Cyrus owners who feel their amplification offers more clout and control at similar price points to their Cyrus counterparts. However, they seem so elusive in both stockists and reviews.

WHF team - any chance of revieiwing this stuff?

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
Bel need a very warm pair of speakers. Great punch and details (more control than similar price Cyrus), for the price I think Bel Canto are bargain

Audioholic

Feb 6, 2009
Visit site
I thought bel canto equipment had a slightly warm treble and thus if trying to avoid overly warm presentation would suit a more neutral or cooler/leaner speaker (ie Wilson benesch)

Singslinger

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
I've heard Bel Canto mono blocks paired with Joseph Audio Pulsar speakers - very nice combo. The same speakers with Electrocompaniet amps didn't sound so good.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts