Beatles tracks

Edbostan

Aug 5, 2021
Visit site
Been listening at some early Beatles tracks (Please. Please Me album) via Amazon Music fed into amp and it is very good. Those Dansette record players of yesteryear masked the quality and clarity of those past masterpieces

JonRA

Jul 3, 2022
Visit site
Been listening at some early Beatles tracks (Please. Please Me album) via Amazon Music fed into amp and it is very good. Those Dansette record players of yesteryear masked the quality and clarity of those past masterpieces
Yes, much of my formative years were spent listening to The Beatles, Cream, The Who and even Kraftwerk on a mono record player in a large, wooden-floored room - still loved the music but I am rediscovering it nowadays (also courtesy of Amazon Music) and am amazed at how much more there is to it.

Reactions: Edbostan

Edbostan

Aug 5, 2021
Visit site
Yes, much of my formative years were spent listening to The Beatles, Cream, The Who and even Kraftwerk on a mono record player in a large, wooden-floored room - still loved the music but I am rediscovering it nowadays (also courtesy of Amazon Music) and am amazed at how much more there is to it.
Most of the early tracks were recorded in mono and then electrically converted to stereo. Some tracks sounded weird with voices coming out of the right speaker and instruments out of left

Reactions: JonRA

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts