batman v superman

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

nugget2014

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
bigboss said:
rocketrazor said:
I enjoyed it, was looking forward to it and wasn't disappointed.  And the Wonderwomen music, wow that really rocked the cinema! 
I was disappointed with the blu ray disc about this scene though. I distinctly remember the Wonder Woman theme music to be much louder in the cinema and it was amazing. On the disc (Atmos), it was just a mild background music. Not sure if it's a settings issue.

Not the same for me. It was as loud on my system as in the cinema. Which is good as the music for WW was awesome..

Listened to the last 20 mins near reference levels!

Alantiggger

Oct 14, 2007
Visit site
I just have to say that my wife and I started to watch this movie and agreed on the half an hour mark to stop and watch something else, man this was poor, maybe one day in the far distant future I might perhaps watch it all, who knows ?

I'd like to add that my brother thought that it was fantastic !

I just didn't see this at all....... maybe I will have to watch it all, my wife however says not a chance that she will waste any more of her time on it.

Andrewjvt

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
I watched it again and it was better the 2nd time round.

I still stand by my original thoughts though as zack synder is not a good director.

But the movie made a little more sense.
I still thought it was a competition to marvel

D

Deleted member 2457

spiny norman said:
Andrewjvt said:
Give it a 2nd go

Watch movie. Hate it. Watch it again. Yeah, works for me... *dash1*
That's the way the new Star Wars was for me.
wink_smile.gif

TRENDING THREADS