B&w cmc2 s2 to go with proac 130s

Swordtail

Nov 15, 2016
Visit site
Hi guys

as u may know from the other post at the present I have proac 130s acting as my fronts and monitor audio silver centre. The monitor audio is ok and was a lot better than the equivalent b&w. But I am still not happy. I know the best would be to get a proac centre but they are either too expensive new or too far away to go and hear 2nd hand and not too common.

i was thinking since its only a few weeks since I brought the monitor audio silver most proberly the audio t will proberly allow me to exchange it with the b&w cmc2 s2 centre speaker. Since I like warm big music and centre is quite hefty and also has great reviews I am hoping it will be a great match. What do u guys think?

Any advice will be great. Thanks

Andrewjvt

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
Swordtail said:
Would be so nice if somebody replied. I am feeling lonely here.

I would not buy the b&w centre speaker as a replacement. The tonal balance will be out. Not saying on its own it wont sound good.

If i were you.and as you already like your front speakers, id just buy a proac centre blind and have it delivered.

Vladimir

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
Andrewjvt said:
Swordtail said:
Would be so nice if somebody replied. I am feeling lonely here.

I would not buy the b&w centre speaker as a replacement. The tonal balance will be out. Not saying on its own it wont sound good.

If i were you.and as you already like your front speakers, id just buy a proac centre blind and have it delivered.

+1

Timbral matching is important, especially in the front + center speakers.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts