Azatom Homehub

daveyjay

Dec 2, 2008
Visit site
Hello all,

Was just wondering, does anyone know anything about Azatom products? According to their website, they are a UK based company dedicated to making high quality products...highest quality sound...in house designed and built processing chips...etc etc etc. Anyway, I'm looking to get my stepdaughter a good quality dock for her iphone (without breaking the bank, you understand) and I've come across the Azacom Homehub. The Amazon reviews look fairly promising, but I'd like to hear from any discerning forum goers who've heard or own one of these units or anything made by Azatom.

Thanks, in anticipation.

BenLaw

Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
Afraid I haven't heard it but those reviews look more than fairly promising! 4.6 / 5 from 100+ reviews is outstanding and would be enough for me to take the plunge, given the limited choice of such products, the price, the looks and the company heritage in docks.

daveyjay

Dec 2, 2008
Visit site
I agree the reviews do look good, BenLaw. I always look to these forums for further info, user experiences, opinions etc., though.

I've got until early next week to make a decision, but I think I may chance it.

Thanks for your input.

daveyjay

Dec 2, 2008
Visit site
Took a punt and got it. Had a bit of a play last night. Now, how can I put this...it ain't the best sounding dock I've heard. In fact, it's a bit rubbish. I'm a bit embarrassed at having given it as a gift, to be honest.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts