Awards Issue

rob_981

Dec 10, 2007
Visit site
Can I just check, is the awards issue included in the subscription package for the main magazine? I thought it was, but as my mag hasn't arrived yet, I thought I'd just check. Thanks

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Yep, it's included. As discussed elsewhere, all subs copies were mailed out on Friday; any delay is (sadly) due to the ongoing postal issues in your area. Apologies for any delays, but - like all magazine publishers - we're at mercy of Royal Mail on this one.

rob_981

Dec 10, 2007
Visit site
Thanks Clare. I wasn't having a go at all. I just wanted to make sure that I wasn't waiting for something that would never arrive. Hopefully tomorrow. I've got my new Apple TV to play with tonight anyway!

rob_981

Dec 10, 2007
Visit site
Are any other subscribers still waiting for their awards issue? I'm still waiting on mine. I know it's the fault of Royal Mail, but surely this length of delay isn't normal. And it's the second time in the last 3 months this has happened.

Not having a go at WHF or Haymarket. Just frustrating having to wait so long when I would have it by now if I wasn't a subscriber.

John Duncan

rob_981:I've got my new Apple TV to play with tonight anyway!

rar
emotion-2.gif

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
rob_981:
Are any other subscribers still waiting for their awards issue? I'm still waiting on mine. I know it's the fault of Royal Mail, but surely this length of delay isn't normal. And it's the second time in the last 3 months this has happened.

Not having a go at WHF or Haymarket. Just frustrating having to wait so long when I would have it by now if I wasn't a subscriber.

Sorry to hear that
emotion-6.gif

We haven't heard of any; sounds like you've been a victim of RM's finest. Please email us (Contact Us link at bottom of page) with your subscription number and we'll forward it on to our subs team, who are monitoring such matters...

Dr Badger

Jul 22, 2008
Visit site
Unfortunately I haven't received my Awards issue yet either
emotion-6.gif
and I was just about to ask whether the Awards issue is included in the subscription, when I found this thread and the info from Clare.

Now to dig out my subscription number...

Dr Badger

Jul 22, 2008
Visit site
I also STILL haven't received the iGrado headphones I was supposed to receive, and it's been several months now!

Am unhappy / quite unimpressed. Grrr!!!

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Dr Badger

Please email us at the usual address, with name, address and subscriber number, and I'll ask Angelina, our Brand Manager, to look into it...

Dr Badger

Jul 22, 2008
Visit site
Have just realised that the email address you mentioned is different to the one I had sent my mail to (Whathifi@servicehelpline.co.uk),so have re-sent it to both addresses.

(sorry if that's over-kill!).

Dr Badger

Jul 22, 2008
Visit site
Just to update you with my 'happy ending'.

I've swapped emails with the very helpful Juliet in your Customer Services department (what's she doing working so late, you slavedrivers!?
emotion-5.gif

The problems with my subscription (was accidentally cancelled by What Hi-Fi by mistake) have been resolved to my satisifaction. Unfortunately I've missed out on the November issue (no big deal tho', I guess...).

rob_981

Dec 10, 2007
Visit site
A happy ending then at least. I received a rather intriguing reply to my email asking about the awards issue. I was told that I hadn't received the free hdmi cable as the cable wasn't included in my subscription. I found this rather odd, as I wasn't actually asking about an hdmi cable...

Still waiting for my magazine though....

rob_981

Dec 10, 2007
Visit site
Ah well, ended up going out to buy the magazine, as I was fed up waiting. And I wanted to enter the golden ticket competition before the deadline. Twice I've had to do that lately. I think it might be cheaper to cancel my subscription and just buy the magazine every month!

What are the odds the magazine arrives tomorrow!!

TRENDING THREADS