Audiolab 6000A

mph55

Jun 20, 2023
Visit site
Just Recently purchased an Audiolab 600A intagrated ,just looking for recomadations for bookshelf speakers as listening area is quite small.

matthewpianist

The Audiolab works well with a wide variety of speakers, so auditioning is essential to get the sound you want.

I can wholeheartedly recommend the JBL 52L, and I've also had very good results with my Dynaudio DM2/6 and Q Acoustics 3050i (3020i if you want standmounts in a smaller space).

mph55

Jun 20, 2023
Visit site
Hi,so the budget is 500 Canadian Dollars, maybe Dali Spektor 2 or ELAC Debut DB 5 newest ELAC version,already have dedicated stands,but if there is other recomadations please let me know, thanks.

matthewpianist

Hi,so the budget is 500 Canadian Dollars, maybe Dali Spektor 2 or ELAC Debut DB 5 newest ELAC version,already have dedicated stands,but if there is other recomadations please let me know, thanks.

The Spektor 2s are surprisingly capable, but you'll hear more of what the Audiolab can give with the Q Acoustics 3020i.

robdmarsh

Here is a bit of left field suggestion but I agree Elac is a great brand. However, in my opinion the original Debut b5 was a better speaker than the b5.2. I had both, loved the b5, not so much the 5.2. The b5 was warmer with a lovely mid range and good bass for a small speaker. That warmth might match well with the slightly analytical and lean sounding Audiolab 6000A.

mph55

Jun 20, 2023
Visit site
Thats what I'm thinking perhaps the Audiolab needs to be matched with a speaker thats a little warm,and fuller in the midrange ,Dali or Q Acoustics come to mind.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts