At last managed to publish my sig!!!!

sogophonio11

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
Have two PC,s One on IE 9, the other on Firefox. Cant publish on the pc on IE9, but only use one running F/F( Is in my cinema, used soley for music DL) use the one upstairs for everything else!)

So went into my WHF account on PC in cinema. Tried again to publish my sig and HEY PRESTO!! :) :clap:

Have to go out now. Later will delete that which is there. And put it all on.

Need to understand why though? Not a computer wizz kid, use them because.

Cheers.

toyota man

Apr 22, 2009
Visit site
sogophonio11 said:
Why not and also :bounce: :dance:

Now ime not :help:

Cheers :cheers:
your sig looks good I realy rate thr kef r 300 r500 and the r700 Ive not heard the r100 or the r900 but i am sure they sound realy good :) :)

sogophonio11

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
Taken me over twenty years to get this far GSB! Two failed marriges :dance: Now with a lovely girl who understands what drives me on!

Pretty good as i dont know that yet!! :twisted:

Happy new year ;)

sogophonio11

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
Hi Toyota man, love the Kef set up. Took a long while to get use to the sound. Had Monitor audio silvers before them. Spose you just get acustomed to a particular type of sound. Heard a similar setup at a mates, he had R500 fronts and no 100,s. Only a 5.1 setup.

But love at first hear really :shame:

Do you actualy drive a Toyota mate? cos thats what i drive. Fantastic cars.

Cheers

toyota man

Apr 22, 2009
Visit site
sogophonio11 said:
Hi Toyota man, love the Kef set up. Took a long while to get use to the sound. Had Monitor audio silvers before them. Spose you just get acustomed to a particular type of sound. Heard a similar setup at a mates, he had R500 fronts and no 100,s. Only a 5.1 setup.

But love at first hear really :shame:

Do you actualy drive a Toyota mate? cos thats what i drive. Fantastic cars.

Cheers
Just changed my 10 year old 2ltr avensis sr for a new auris and I realy miss my sr so I am going to see if i can buy it back and keep the auris for mpg and sr for fun if not its going to be a jag xf 3ltr v6 and get rid of the auris a shame as its a great motor just not for me :) tm is the nick name my son gave me after we had a corrola then a carena and then the avensis I never had any problems with amy of these cars so I would recomend toyota every time great cars and I hammered every one of them on and off road

sogophonio11

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
Ive got an avensis diesel, had it from new, six years old now 140k on the clock. Wouldnt change it for the world!

Brought the kefs back from a dealers miles away. So off you go it can be done;)

Cheers

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts