Are the AirPod Max headphones really that good?

Freddy

BANNED
May 18, 2022
Visit site
What do you guys think to these headphones? Another wireless crappy thing or really good product? Can you listen with a wire eg when the battery is flat?

leemccann1

Sep 2, 2020
Visit site
I had some, sound cancelling is amazing, I’ve shown loads of friends by just standing outside when you can hear birds tweeting, press the noise cancelling button and everything goes away. The sound with music is also brilliant. I had b and w px (original) and the Apple are better but they look crap and are just Bluetooth so can be bettered easily by wired home headphones. If you want wireless headphones then they are the best I’ve heard, however not sure of price now, but they can be bettered by wired headphones albeit with a dac(portable) maybe a dragonfly. Also I think they are due to be replaced so maybe now is not the time to buy.

Freddy

BANNED
May 18, 2022
Visit site
I had some, sound cancelling is amazing, I’ve shown loads of friends by just standing outside when you can hear birds tweeting, press the noise cancelling button and everything goes away. The sound with music is also brilliant. I had b and w px (original) and the Apple are better but they look crap and are just Bluetooth so can be bettered easily by wired home headphones. If you want wireless headphones then they are the best I’ve heard, however not sure of price now, but they can be bettered by wired headphones albeit with a dac(portable) maybe a dragonfly. Also I think they are due to be replaced so maybe now is not the time to buy.
(y)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts