Are Audio Burn in Discs for real?

True Blue

Oct 18, 2008
Visit site
As the title asks? Are they real? Do they work? Has anyone bought one?

I am pretty open to many ideas, but this one is almost down the freeze your CD's lines

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
True Blue:
As the title asks? Are they real? Do they work? Has anyone bought one?

I am pretty open to many ideas, but this one is almost down the freeze your CD's lines

I would imagine it has a varying degree of sounds on it - lots of high pitches and deep lows to get the speaker to work. I don't see the point. When I bought my speakers, I left the radio on low all night while we were asleep and all day while we were at week for a week or so. I also use my speakers for watching tv, so they got a thorough work out and I was happy very quickly.

A

Anonymous

Likewise - I bought the MA one and used it. As to how effective it was, well that's far too clever for me, but in my head it does make sense that the varying highs, lows, pops etc would loosen the cones etc quicker than just listening the radio for a week at low volume (IMO).

A

Anonymous

I have to know what your thoughts of it are Bodfish ?

Bodfish

Jun 25, 2009
Visit site
Well, I can tell you it makes an absolutely horrid racket - you wouldn't want to be in the room at the time!

I actually haven't used it in ages so I'll give it a run out tomorrow and post back in the morning (but the first part of that statement probably says it all) :)

Still, if I remember rightly it was a giveaway on a magazine so no harm done!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts