Apple universal dock and spotify question.

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I think im going to get myself an apple dock (or maybe another brand) for my touch, and im wondering how the remote that comes with the dock works when using the spotify app. Will the play, pause and skip buttons on the remote work within the spotify app, or will the ipod close the spotify app and start the apple player when using the remote?

A

Anonymous

Will OS4 work on the touch? Ive just read the headlines and saw that not all functions in the "new" os will work back in the older models of the iPhone and maybe its so for the touch players too.

John Duncan

Dunno - though in which case I'll only be putting it on my work iPhone rather than my personally-owned Touch
emotion-2.gif

A

Anonymous

I think you should send me your work iPhone to me and i can return the favor by posting a 3 line review. Well worth it for you im sure =)

I do hope my 2. gen touch gets folders. Im not sure i need the rest. Ill just put in some extra hours at work to pay the 10 usd bill for the upgrade. Im sure my employer will let me.

John Duncan

joestone:
I think you should send me your work iPhone to me and i can return the favor by posting a 3 line review. Well worth it for you im sure =)

I do hope my 2. gen touch gets folders. Im not sure i need the rest. Ill just put in some extra hours at work to pay the 10 usd bill for the upgrade. Im sure my employer will let me.

I suspect there is a fairly big queue for my iPhone once my android phone arrives (Cloughie for starters...)

A

Anonymous

But none of them can give you what I can.

I can offer an exclusive review of how a British iPhone works on a norwegian network! Imagine the scoop! I see a Pulitzer prize on your desk for that one :p

A

Anonymous

Update on my own question :)

Ive read some other more ipod/apple spesific forums and spotify will send the sound via the universal dock's rca output to the stereo. You dont have to connect the toch directly via the headphone socket on the touch.

TRENDING THREADS