Apple Music - free trial?

Status
Not open for further replies.

roger06

Dec 23, 2007
Visit site
Hi

Am I being a bit thick here? On trying to get the three month free trial of Apple music I click 'start free trial' and then choose the individual option at £9.99. I then get a pop-up asking "are you sure you want to buy Apple Music for £9.99 per month". That sounds like it'll charge the card it has on record? I almost certainly don't want to buy it, I just want the free trial!

Any advice?

Thanks

chelstondave

May 23, 2010
Visit site
As I understand it, Apple wll start charging you at the end of the 3 months trial. You can stop this by changing the auto-renewal settings in subscriptions part of managing your apple account.

ID.

Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
chelstondave said:
As I understand it, Apple wll start charging you at the end of the 3 months trial. You can stop this by changing the auto-renewal settings in subscriptions part of managing your apple account.

This. But I had the same thoughts. "Whoa, isn't this meant to be free? Why are they asking me to pay already?"

But once I'd gone through the process it stated the first 3 months were free and gave me the option to turn off auto-renewal.

roger06

Dec 23, 2007
Visit site
chelstondave said:

Yes, that's what I thought - but the sign up process is very unclear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts