Apple Cuts Orders For iPhone Parts

Paul.

bulldoze.gif

landzw

Jun 9, 2009
Visit site
Don't forget the mass surge of people who want to buy an iPhone 5 has now gone but the phone will still sell well, No only that Apple are meant to be working on a new cheaper iPhone which i would assume it would be very much like the 8Gb iPhone 4 now but redesigned and with an lightning adaptor

The problem is now with websites and newspapers they try to make these things sound bigger than what they are but this kind of things happen every year for tech companys, its nothing new

landzw

Jun 9, 2009
Visit site
jjbomber said:
landzw said:
but this kind of things happen every year for tech companys, its nothing new

Does the share price fall 3% every year to reflect this? How much money did you make by betting on this on the stockmarket? You must have made a fortune.

Firstly i would need money to make money on the stock market, not only that i have looked into things a little as a guy at work has made alot of money on stock as well at the same time what i would call lost a lot of money and these things happen all the time.

An announcement depending on your sources you can get a heads up which would give you the choice in selling of buying, it could of gone the other way with an announcement of a more affordable iPhone but i guess that will come when they reveal the future phones

Not only that you have to take into acount the long term gain, If you remember the iphone 5 knocked 3% shares but then continued to climb then fall, and then climb again before another dive

I don't claim to be an expert and i will never have the money spare to invest, let alone lose but i do understand these things happen all the time and it depends on the strength of your shares to how well you fair to a 3% loss

landzw

Jun 9, 2009
Visit site
Not only that companys like Apple and Samsung a share drop can increase more interest from buyers resulting in an opposite affect

Its a big game with money

Not to mention when things start to go down it doesn't mean you can sell and get out of there as you still need a buyer.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts