Anyone using AKG K72s

muljao

Jul 18, 2016
Visit site
Just wondering what you think of them. I bought a pair online friday so should get them next week. Had intended getting the k92 but they've skyrocketed to twice their initial price on amazon.

Gray

I too have been watching the K92 price for a while on Amazon. For a few weeks they were £39.

That price jump was a (seriously unfunny) joke wasn't it? They've more than tripled in price to £127.89!

I bought the AKG K550 model, which were good but I swapped them with an old pair of Sennheisers that I'd given to my brother, which I ultimately (just) preferred when I re-evaluated them.

And that's the point. It depends a lot on what you may have been used to in the way of headphones. So it will be interesting to hear of your findings with the K72, which I think you will find to be neutral and accurate (and good for sound isolation / monitoring)

muljao

Jul 18, 2016
Visit site
To be honest I am just looking for a pair that sound good and allow others to watch tv or read uninterupted while I listen to something in the same room. I'd say they will do fine for that, I'll update here when I get a little time with them in case anyone is interested

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts