Anyone thinking about the Oppo 203 4K Blu Ray player?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

nugget2014

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
bigboss said:
nugget2014 said:
ellisdj said:
no dolby vision content

there will be summer 2017, so there's not much harm buying a dv player couple months ahead of the discs. i would understand if there was something like a 4-6 month wait that would be silly. as prices come down
Except Oppo, whose price never comes down historically. Good to see you after a while nugget!

you too :) i got bored of spam posts so had a break, now i come back to useless spam in the sections of the forums..

D

Deleted member 2457

I re-bought the Samsung k8500 with 3 discs from John Lewis for £199.99 and got a price match with the Co-Op! Get in!
regular_smile.gif

D

Deleted member 2457

gel said:
I re-bought the Samsung k8500 with 3 discs from John Lewis for £199.99 and got a price match with the Co-Op! Get in!
They just upped their price back to £299, did anyone get it?

D

Deleted member 2457

ideal av said:
all being well the new OPPO 203 will be availalbe from 14th Dec, not officially 100% confirmed as yet but its looking good
Are you offering any discounts for forum members? Thanks!

jjbomber

gel said:
ideal av said:
all being well the new OPPO 203 will be availalbe from 14th Dec, not officially 100% confirmed as yet but its looking good

Discounts for cash sales, no returns! Absolutely no returns! Gel, you are losing businesses a small fortune by buying and returning everything.

D

Deleted member 2457

jjbomber said:
gel said:
ideal av said:

Discounts for cash sales, no returns! Absolutely no returns! Gel, you are losing businesses a small fortune by buying and returning everything.
You sound like a parat, when I haven't bought anything from small businesses for years!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts