Any advice will be a help!! What CD player/Speakers?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hello to all,

Its my first post on the forum and I'm after a little advice if anyone can help.

I'v owned a Technics mini system for over 10 years now and enjoyed it for what it is but I'v always wanted a "full size system" so to speak. I recently bought a Technics su-v460 amp for £36 off the auction site and thats as far as i got.

My budget is £500-£600 max for amp, CD player and speakers.

Since I bought my Technics amp I'v read reviews on the Pioneer A400 and it looks like I made my first wrong move already with the Technics purchase.

Any advice on what kind and model of CD player and speakers to look for will be more than welcome.

Thanks in adavce, David.

Don Jr

Jun 21, 2009
Visit site
David. You should read the whathifi reviews to see what's available in your price range. Maybe start with some speakers. Write down all the speakers in your price range and find out what shop carries them and go have a listen. This will be fun, a great learning experience, and will take time. Don't rush into it. You need to find out what you want to begin with and then buy it or keep saving for it. Ask the shops if they have any used equipment or demos. They can help you get started. This is a hobby so you need to get involved. It will drive you crazy and last you a life time and you'll never be satisfied. That's the beauty of it.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts