Aego M vs. Cyruslink Linkcentre vs. Jamo i300

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I'm looking at getting a decent 2.1 setup for my computer next year. I've found the Aego and Cyrus for around 90 quid, and the jamo for 160 (A LOT off it's quoted price in What Hi-Fi of 300).

I'm not sure If I can stretch to the jamo, but would it be mindblowingly better if I did?

If I do have to stick below 100, what's my best bet between the Aego and Cyrus? I saw the cyrus gets 5 stars (a couple of years ago) and the Aego's recently been dropped to 3.

Any other suggestions would be helpful, I'm after decent sound quality but also a reasonable ammount of power, portability is not an issue.

Thanks, Teet

A

Anonymous

I Have the Aego M and trust me, they are brilliant, a great top and bottom end and the satelitte speaker sit pretty on a desk also. They are that good that I have just recently upgraded my surround sound to the Aego 5.1 system also. If you want to here the Aego M's Go to any apple shop as they stock them and take a listen. I went to the apple shop to buy the Kardman sticks but they were nothing compared to the Aego M's and were the same price.

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the reply!

In fact since posting I've actually picked up the Cyruslink system in very good nick for 22 quid on ebay! I thought it was was too much of a bargain to miss. I have to say I'm very impressed with it and will now probably refrain from testing the Aego, just in case it's better. Thanks again anyway, Will

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts