Adding ipad2........

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Help!! I'm thinking of getting the ipad2. If I do, will I be able to add this to my existing iTunes account I use for my ipod, and sync all my music, photos etc. or will I have to open a second account and start from scratch?!

A

Anonymous

sigh...not at all jealous! ;-)

You can use the same iTunes account, and should be able to install all your existing apps (that are iPad compatible) as well as sync all your music etc. With the new iOS update too, you will be able to stream video and audio to (and from) your iPad via wifi...

A

Anonymous

Cheers Fred, time to convince the mrs 'she' needs an ipad........... and wait for a retailer to get stock............

shreddedmeat

Apr 17, 2010
Visit site
Let us know how you get on... the iPad is a great device for listening to music on IMO, especially as you can now do 'AirPlay' from your iTunes library directly to it with ease. I also think the sound quality is stunning on my original iPad, considerably better than my iPod/iPhone/Mac etc. Let's hope the 2 sounds as good!

Chisy1

Aug 13, 2008
Visit site
I ordered an ipad 2 from comet.co.uk yesterday and it's being delivered today (according to order tracking - had to pay for next day delivery). They dont have all the items in stock and today the website is showing different stock available to yesterday.

I did originally place an order and then got an email saying it wasnt available. I called them and they were able to successfully place an order. I don't really understand how retail stocking works but the customer service chap said that they were getting stock coming on line in dribs and drabs...I couldnt quite understand how stock "magically" appears in a warehouse to be placed online but as I say I don't work in retail.

Oh, I was also told by customer services that the delivery address for an ipad has to be the same as the card address..not obvious on website and you do get different options. That may have also been why my first order didnt go through I suppose.

I really hope its not an April 1st joke!! Assuming it does turn up I must remember to cancel my Apple Store order!

A

Anonymous

As yet, still no ipad!! Think I'll just wait for the hype to die down a little and pick 1 up in store. However I do have another question. How do I go about 'streaming' from the ipad to my av amp?? I'm a complete novice in this area, is it as simple as buying a Apple Airport thingy and connecting it to the amp?? Many thanks for any help................

Paul.

It's pretty much that simple. Buy an airport express and hook it up to an optical conector, or an apple tv and hook it up to a spare hdmi input. Make sure the source and the receiver device are on the same wifi network, that's all you have to do. Just hit the AirPlay button in the iPod app to start.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts