A great TV for less that £650...?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi All,

I'm looking to invest in my first flat screen tv, I've just bought my first house as well so my budget is somewhat limited with £650 as the absolute maximum but ideally I'd like it to be less than that.

The ideal TV will be either 32 or 37 inch, any advice on this would be greatly appreciated, and I don't know whether I'd rather plasma or lcd if I did go for a 37", again any advice would be appreciated.

I hope you can help!

A

Anonymous

Try the Bush plasma, you can get the 37" one for £9.99 from Argos, I have looked at it and its so fantastic I am thinking of replacing my Alba tv with it.

A

Anonymous

[quote user="Sempron"]Try the Bush plasma, you can get the 37" one for £9.99 from Argos,[/quote]

Seems like a bargain to me, might grab a couple :)

C

A

Anonymous

Clare posted this, i'd go this route too.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Panasonic-TH-37PX70-Widescreen-Plasma-Freeview/dp/B000P0IW0U

A

Anonymous

I have been thinking about that one... it does seem to be a fantastic TV and pretty good money for it as well. Do you need to get it with a stand or can it just go on any TV unit?

What does anyone think of the low end sony and samsung lcd tv's that you can pick up for around £500-£550 are they worth it or not?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts