A different way of listening requires a different pair of speakers!

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hello everyone!

I've found myself recently listening to music in a very strange way! Instead of leaving my speakers put, I am taking them downstairs often, setting them up on our nice resonate-free oak coffee table and listening to them in our large living room which gives far better accoustics and is far more comfortable!

Therefore, I am searching for a new pair of speakers to really get the most out of this experience. My partnering equipment is an Arcam A32 & an Arcam CD73. The speakers need to be quite small, in all dimensions and under £500. Not a penny over. I listen to rock & pop, but also jazz and classical, thus they need to be versatile when it comes to genre of music.

Two examples I have considered are the B&W CM1s and the B&W 686s. Just to reitterate, they need to be small because I may have a chance of winning mum over on putting the speakers in the living room perminatly!

A

Anonymous

See if you can get some used MA GS or GR10s. Might work rather well. I'd probably consider used Spendor too, but then that's me!

A

Anonymous

Just had a quick squiz online and found Dynaudio 52 for under £500 new. Def worth a spin, those.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts