A cheap upgrade...allegedly...you will laugh...but you might try it this weekend when no one is looking!

idc

Me and a mate were at a high end hifi dealers today. We did the usual of having a nosey at the very expensive kit, had a listen to the £36,000 reference setup, had a nice chat with one of the staff, then my mate bought their cheapest cable (£15), as you do.

We were talking about how cables are made when the salesman told us, very insistently and very seriously that fuses are directional and that is worth switching them about to see if that improves, or degrades the sound. If the sound improves, then your fuse was fitted the wrong way round.

daveh75

idc: We were talking about how cables are made when the salesman told us, very insistently and very seriously that fuses are directional and that is worth switching them about to see if that improves, or degrades the sound. If the sound improves, then your fuse was fitted the wrong way round.

sFun_bangdesk.gif

nads

idc:
nads:L™L I dont have any fuses.......

Neither do I, all my kit uses PSUs, hence the reason why I posted this advice, to see if anyone would give it a go!

No most of the rest of Europe do not have fused leads. ( the plugs do not have fuses).

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts