admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000I1X6PM/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

Read the reviews at the bottom of the page, one of the funniest things I've read.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
How come I knew without reading that this was going to be another cable-bashing post?

If that's one of the funniest things you've read, you clearly don't read very much.

A

Anonymous

Oh come on, you can't really be serious? Just a bit of slap and tickle on a Friday afternoon. :)

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Livers:Oh come on, you can't really be serious?

Deadly serious.

Livers:Just a bit of slap and tickle on a Friday afternoon. :)

I'd rather not, thanks.

fr0g

Jan 7, 2008
Visit site
To be fair... It's pretty funny. And I've read some pretty funny things...

"It gets me closer to the Lord"

And this is quality...

"My best friend and I hooked up this Denon cable to my hi-fi system. Unfortunately my little sister, just before being grounded, turned on the CD player before me and my bud were ready. We tried to make it to the couch but the wave of incredible audio clarity enveloped us like an exploding nebula, I've never heard a Genesis CD sound so beautiful and yet be so terrified at the same time. My best friend sacrificed himself going behind the stereo system to reroute power to the out of phase amplifier. I buried my friend in a coffin the shape of a Star Trek branded MP3 player.

To boldly go where no audio has gone before.. "

Funny thing, I didn't even know Denon did expensive leads... :|

fr0g

Jan 7, 2008
Visit site
JohnDuncan:It does raise an interesting (sic) point. As more systems become ethernet-based (as you know, fr0g), how long before cat5 goes audiophile?

Thankfully there is absolutely no way it could be justified.

John Duncan

I think you'll find that wasn't the question.........
emotion-5.gif

Don Guess

Jun 4, 2008
Visit site
I frequent quite a few hifi forums. This Denon cable has been ridiculed on all of them. I wonder if anyone has actually bought one.. Think I'll give it a miss.. lol

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Don Guess:I frequent quite a few hifi forums. This Denon cable has been ridiculed on all of them.

Exactly - this story's been around the track a few times already.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts