3D Projectors

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I've been thinking about possibly purchasing one of the new 3D Projectors and wondered if they too suffer from the crosstalk issues that most Active Shutter systems suffer from?

Is anyone from Newcastle area and know of any stores which are demostrating any 3D projectors?

TheHomeCinemaCentre

Oct 1, 2008
Visit site
Comparing the new Sony and JVC projectors to the Pansonic plasma ( to my eyes the best 3D consumer level display) there is an element of crosstalk but you could live with it.

A

Anonymous

Hmmm i honestly thought the projectors would of eradicated these issues. Is the picture quality between Active and Passive that much different? Never had any crosstalk issues when ive used the passive systems

iainl2005

Jun 1, 2009
Visit site
Clare Newsome:
As our review of Sony's first 3D projector reveals, crosstalk is still an issue (though considerably less noticeable than on most TVs). We've got a review of one of JVC's new 3D range coming out in the next issue, out next week.

Clare I am getting my JVC DLA-X3 installed tomorrow, should I be excited?

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Haven't seen any 3D projector dems here in Japan so far this week, but then it is a Panasonic Viera trip.

152in 4K2K plasma looked a bit special, but only when showing ultra-HiDef content.

Far from convinced by upscaled-from-Blu-ray 3D Dances with Smurfs, which looked overworked and a bit jerky, although but the coos of appreciation around me suggested Europe's gathered home cinema editors were impressed enough.

iainl2005

Jun 1, 2009
Visit site
Chisy1:
Iainl2005 - surely you saw it in action before you spent around £3000?!?!
I ordered based on JVC's reputation of previous projectors.

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
iainl2005:Chisy1:
Iainl2005 - surely you saw it in action before you spent around £3000?!?!
I ordered based on JVC's reputation of previous projectors.

Better hope they haven't dropped the ball with this one then.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts