3D Headache?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
With Sky 3D about to take to the stage,i'm seriously considering a 3D TV (with the Pana P50VT20 in mind) As the sky+HD box is already 3D ready,i know i can just connect the sky & TV via HDMI 1.4 for the visual and sky and Onk SR875 via optical or coaxial for audio. My headache starts when it comes to blu-ray 3D.... I have recently purchased a sony BDP-S570(which of course is 3D ready) I could connect the blu-ray up the same way as my sky+HD box,but what about the true HD and DTS-MA audio signals? Surely i would only have basic DD & DTS audio? Does this mean i have to go out and obtain a 3D ready AV receiver to have the true HD & DTS-MA audio signals?? I was considering the Pioneer LX-83, but was advised that, because i only have the KEF 3005se 7.1 system, i really wouldn't be using the LX-83,to its full potential. So is there a 3D ready AV receiver out there, that can match my Onk SR875 and still be compatible with the KEFs?? As my room is only 15x12ft i'm pretty short on speaker room.(Hence the reason i went for the wall mounted KEFs).So,although an attractive proposition,floor standers(to pair with the LX-83)are pretty much out of the question! PLEEEASSEE HELP!!

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
The answer lies in the £800-£1000 AV receiver group test in our current, November issue
emotion-2.gif

A

Anonymous

Clare Newsome:The answer lies in the £800-£1000 AV receiver group test in our current, November issue
emotion-2.gif

Which i happen to have beside me!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts