3 blu rays for £20

• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date

Oldboy

Sep 13, 2007
Visit site
These seem to good to be true....for example the selection includes the entire Band of Brothers box set which is £17.99 on it's own plus the Bourne trilogy and Matrix trilogy box sets. Seems like quite a bargain if its correct.

Update: This offer is not correct, when you go to the checkout you are charged the full ammount for all the discs plus you can only access the first page of 6.....seems like an error
emotion-9.gif

laserman16

Nov 23, 2007
Visit site
Oldboy:

These seem to good to be true....for example the selection includes the entire Band of Brothers box set which is £17.99 on it's own plus the Bourne trilogy and Matrix trilogy box sets. Seems like quite a bargain if its correct.

Those don't appear to be in the offer.

Oldboy

Sep 13, 2007
Visit site
Very strange!! The first time i clicked through the page showed those discs at the top of the page, when i clicked through after seeing your post the page has changed.....WTF??? I even updated my post to reflect that i had tried to purchase them...
emotion-42.gif

Update: It still dosen't recognise any of the discs as 3 for £20 i am still getting charged the full ammount minus discount for 2 for £18, something is wrong here.

A

Anonymous

Oldboy:
Update: It still dosen't recognise any of the discs as 3 for £20 i am still getting charged the full ammount minus discount for 2 for £18, something is wrong here.

Works for me ? . I also don't see any of the boxsets included in the offers ?

Highway

Oct 20, 2008
Visit site
It's a shame that I have all of the Blu-ray's I want from this offer having bought them previously. Otherwise I think it's pretty decent offer.

There are two discs I would not mind having, but can't see a third. Oh well.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts