3 Blu-ray package deals at Asda only £14.97

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
Kind of relies on you wanting The Wrestler though doesn't it? I've seen it, good film but I've got no interest in seeing it again, so it's 2 films for £14.97 effectively. I'd quite like Leon but putting Crank 2 into any deal automatically makes it a bad deal (utterly dreadful film, I couldn't stop watching out of sheer disbelief at just how bad it was!) which leaves Harry Brown and Stargate. I'd like to see Harry Brown and I love Stargate and haven't got it on blu-ray yet but it's still got The Wrestler with it, so unless I sell that (which I won't, not having an eBay account) it's not much of a deal really, given that Leon at least is on Play for 6.99 and no doubt the others will be at some point.

Not that I've given the matter a great deal of thought or anything you understand...

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

the_lhc:Kind of relies on you wanting The Wrestler though doesn't it? I've seen it, good film but I've got no interest in seeing it again, so it's 2 films for £14.97 effectively. I'd quite like Leon but putting Crank 2 into any deal automatically makes it a bad deal (utterly dreadful film, I couldn't stop watching out of sheer disbelief at just how bad it was!) which leaves Harry Brown and Stargate. I'd like to see Harry Brown and I love Stargate and haven't got it on blu-ray yet but it's still got The Wrestler with it, so unless I sell that (which I won't, not having an eBay account) it's not much of a deal really, given that Leon at least is on Play for 6.99 and no doubt the others will be at some point.Not that I've given the matter a great deal of thought or anything you understand...

So, is that a no?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts