20% off Blu-Ray at HMV.com

Sonic Dreamer

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
This is not as good an offer as it seems at first glance. HMV's prices for Blu-rays are typically higher than elsewhere, so in general terms this is only reducing their prices down to a competitive level. I would not be surprised if they temporarily increased their prices to them introduce this discount and make it seems fantastic!!!

Cheers,
SonicD

A

Anonymous

i have been buying naxos blu ray hi-def audio discs and theyy were charging £7.99 a disc
then the vat change came in and they now charge £10 a disc, and most of there blu rays also
went up on averege 20% as well, so not really any saving at all they are just not competive any more.
i also find zavvi very slow they keep emailing offers then you wait and wait, then you check your order status only to find they are awaiting stock they never have what you orderd in stock so i dont buy from zavvi any more.

BenLaw

Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
I had that recently with Super 8 using Zavvi. Very annoying as it's not like there's a worldwide shortage of that disc! Took about 3 weeks, definitely amazon is a superior service. Rarely use HMV due to price.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts