2 spare kettle leads...

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
but no kettle!

2 new Clearer Audio Silverlines with Wattgate 350i ag plugs, and Furutech plugs on t'other ends are now residing on my amps.

More separation, more realistic renditions and weirdly a slight change in timing has occured.

Main question is, what do I do with my spare Merlin Tarantula and the other shielded mains cable I now have? My kettle is an on-hob job.

I just can't think of another product I have which uses a 'kettle lead' except my plasma which needs something longer...

kena

May 28, 2008
Visit site
Buy 2 kettles and use your old Merlin/Shieldeed leads and you will have clearer/purer more refined digital water in your 2 chosen rooms,

You will notice the difference
emotion-2.gif

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
kena:
Buy 2 kettles and use yourÿold Merlin/Shieldeed leads and you will have clearer/purer more refined ÿdigital water in your 2 chosenÿrooms,

emotion-2.gif

I may sell them to Starbucks

ÿ

ESP2009

Feb 16, 2009
Visit site
JoelSim:kena:

Buy 2 kettles and use your old Merlin/Shieldeed leads and you will have clearer/purer more refined digital water in your 2 chosen rooms,

emotion-2.gif

I may sell them to Starbucks

Are Coca-Cola still interested in bottling water?

Big Chris

Apr 3, 2008
Visit site
Either stick 'em on your TV/DVD/PS1/2/3. Or stick 'em on eBay. Do you know any musicians? Most guitar or bass amps I know of use standard kettle leads.

A

Anonymous

JoelSim:
but no kettle!

2 new Clearer Audio Silverlines with Wattgate 350i ag plugs, and Furutech plugs on t'other ends are now residing on my amps.

More separation, more realistic renditions and weirdly a slight change in timing has occured.

Main question is, what do I do with my spare Merlin Tarantula and the other shielded mains cable I now have? My kettle is an on-hob job.

I just can't think of another product I have which uses a 'kettle lead' except my plasma which needs something longer...

Not Hobnobs again....thought we finished with that one.
emotion-4.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts