2.1 system for music and movie

WishTree

May 18, 2010
Visit site
what budget are we talking about here? I see Marantz C-603 coming in as 'saving the day' device with built in DAC and Sony Bluray player with speakers of your choice.

John Duncan

poldo said:
avi neutron 2.1 fantastic with music and movie

Though not what I'd call budget... To the OP - does it have to have a sub or do you just mean a stereo setup? Do you need the amp or have you got one? And as said previously, what's your definition of 'budget'?

poldo

Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
John Duncan said:
poldo said:

Though not what I'd call budget... To the OP - does it have to have a sub or do you just mean a stereo setup? Do you need the amp or have you got one? And as said previously, what's your definition of 'budget'?

i think it is budget for what you get, does it have to be budget, he doesn't say that anywhere? He asked for a 2.1 set so 2 speakers + sub right?

T

the record spot

poldo said:
John Duncan said:
poldo said:

i think it is budget for what you get, does it have to be budget, he doesn't say that anywhere? He asked for a 2.1 set so 2 speakers + sub right?

Maybe so, but sadly, the amount you hand over and stick in AVI's till isn't, regardless of value.

jiggyjoe

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
How about marantz MER 803 system comes with free boston speakers at Peter Tyson for only £699
smiley-smile.gif

A

Anonymous

My suggestion, either:

£70 - JBL Creature 2.1 - has an incredibly good sound for what they are.

or

£220 (+amp cost) - Warfedale Diamond 9.1s + SW150. The SW150 is powered, so you would only need an amp to power the 9.1s. These are on my 'to buy' list.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts