15 year old sansui needs revamp!give me some advice

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
the sistem is a complete set up cd player turntable cassette deck tuner and amp the parts that are of intrest to me are cd playera and amp i have taken with me some speakers stands from england back here to italy and alredy some improvements but a real lack of bass is most evident the amp is a. digital integrated stereo amplifier A-E970 and the cd player is a. compact disc player CD-E770 the cd player only has optical digital output and the amp only supports 1 set of speakers wat i had in mind was some nice speaker cables that tend to had bass and a new optical digital output also with some bass tendecies consideryng the age of the sistem the sound is incredibly detailed and crisp powerful and fast but as said before a reall lack of bass spoils the party i have positioned the spekers close to the corner and a little bit of bass has come out but just abit and not very natural so wat do you forum readers think wat cable do you advice and wat optical digital cable i will need to send the above via post but that shuldnt be aproblem .

A

Anonymous

[quote user="Gerrardasnails"]Has someone hacked into your account because this doesn't sound like you? Or are you after some ridiculous comments?[/quote]?????????????????????'

A

Anonymous

Gerrardasnails i fail to understand your point however i genuinely need some help in this matter .

A

Anonymous

no cable war mate is just that this sistem is responsible for my love for music and then hi-fi and i was hoping to rescure this old boy eith some cables with good bass so if you guys can help do so please

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts