£700 Budget Hi-Fi System

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hello Everyone,

This is my first foray into the world of high fedility audio and consequently I do not own any components of decent quality. It is necessary therefore for me to start from stratch. I have I strict budget of £700 and would ideally like a seperates system. The components I need are

-Amp (with phono stage)

-CD Player

-Turntable

-A tuner of some description (FM and DAB essential, internet radio less important)

-Decent speaker cables and interconnects

-Speaker stands

-An inexpensive cabinet of some sort to house all the electronics.

Having done some research, I'm pretty keen on getting a pair of Q Acoustics 2020i but am completely open to suggestions. I also understand that Cambridge Audio produce very good budget amps and CD players.

Is this possible?!

Any help, advice or suggestions would be greatly appeciated!

Many thanks,

beauchampboiler

A

Anonymous

Hi,

I have just upgraded and will be selling my kit.

It is a Yamaha A-S500 amp, just under one year old, and Marantz CD6003 CD player both in black. They are great pieces of kit.

I also have a Yamaha YDS-12 iPod dock.

The amp and CD player are both 5 star What Hi-Fi award winnners. I am looking for £215 for the amp and £195 for the CD player, all + P&P.

I shall be putting them on Ebay this weekend.

acalex

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Markvh said:
Hi,

I have just upgraded and will be selling my kit.

It is a Yamaha A-S500 amp, just under one year old, and Marantz CD6003 CD player both in black. They are great pieces of kit.

I also have a Yamaha YDS-12 iPod dock.

The amp and CD player are both 5 star What Hi-Fi award winnners. I am looking for £215 for the amp and £195 for the CD player, all + P&P.

I shall be putting them on Ebay this weekend.

Markvh, I see you have Leema Pulse III with MA RX6, how do they sound with the Lema? I have seen the Lema Pulse III in a shop and was wondering how good the match would be with the RX6.

Thanks

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts