Zorloo Ztella

curlypaws

Mar 16, 2011
How can Zorloo manage to offer a direct Lightning interface, but Cyrus and AudioQuest apparently can't come up with anything better than asking you to use the clunky Apple Camera Kit gubbins to connect? As an iOS user, I'd be tempted by this DAC for that reason alone.

May 31, 2020
I got both the MQA and the non-MQA versions. Build quality was not up to par. The connector for the 3.5mm headphone jack came off. The cylindrical metal piece that was glued to the wire dislodged. There were some static issues with sound cutting in and out. Sent emails to support multiple times. Never heard back. Purchase at your own risk.

Attachments

jbeclectic

Jun 4, 2020
How can Zorloo manage to offer a direct Lightning interface, but Cyrus and AudioQuest apparently can't come up with anything better than asking you to use the clunky Apple Camera Kit gubbins to connect? As an iOS user, I'd be tempted by this DAC for that reason alone.
Also have a look at the FiiO i1 - virtually identical to the Zorloo - but has been out much longer - Surprised WHF haven't spotted it!!
Anyway its a lightning 3.5mm DAC Amp - but not much of an amp. It comes in 2 cable lengths 7cm and I think about 80cm (much to long). Volume +/-, track skip etc on the 3.5mm socket.
Sounds good, relatively neutral I prefer it to the Apple or Belkin dongles costs about £40 - not the easiest thing to find - Advanced MP3 Players got one of mine.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS